As an RSM Member, not only can you enjoy our club facilities, you also have access to a network of 50+ reciprocal clubs around the world. Located in five different continents, why not take advantage of these clubs on your next holiday or business trip?
- Date and time Wed 3 May 2023 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
This study day will provide participants with an update on common paediatric dermatological and rheumatological conditions. This webinar will teach paediatric trainees about aetiology, diagnosis and management of common paediatric dermatological and rheumatological conditions.
Agenda to be confirmed.
Follow us on:
|RSM Trainee||RSM Member|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||Trainee||London School of Paediatrics|
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.