As an RSM Member, not only can you enjoy our club facilities, you also have access to a network of 50+ reciprocal clubs around the world. Located in five different continents, why not take advantage of these clubs on your next holiday or business trip?
- Date and time Wed 3 May 2023 from 9:25am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
Join us for a comprehensive update on common paediatric dermatological and rheumatological conditions. This study day will be presented in a webinar format, providing paediatric trainees with valuable insights into the aetiology, diagnosis and management of these conditions.
By participating in this webinar, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to differentiate birth marks and how to manage them
- Learn how to manage eczema
- Understand how to manage skin infections
- Recognise dermatological emergencies
- Perform a comprehensive musculoskeletal examination
- Demonstrate understanding of the different causes of joint pain
- Recognise rheumatological emergencies
- Demonstrate understanding of the different types of vasculitis
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered event participants up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Follow us on:
View the programme
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.