The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 21 Feb 2023 from 9:15am to 5:15pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
Join us for this webinar, held in association with the Archives of Disease in Childhood, to receive an update from expert authors on common acute and chronic paediatric problems which may be encountered in both an in-hospital and outpatient setting.
During the webinar, participants will be provided with the latest clinical updates and practical tips on managing common paediatric conditions, including everything you would need to cover in a 15 minute consultation.
Participants will gain insight into:
- How to approach a child with a new presentation of night sweats
- Developing a structured approach to managing a child with dizziness
- How the gut microbiota interacts with general health/disease, and how to answer questions from patients and parents relating to dietary fibre
- A better understanding of child poverty and health inequalities
- How to diagnose, treat, and know when to refer children with oral ulceration, dysmenorrhoea, or obesity
- Advances in the psychological and pharmacologic management of migraines
The RSM Library has created a tailored reading list for this event. RSM members can access the full reading list. Become a member to tap into these extra resources and extend your learning further.
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered event participants up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Follow us on:
View the programme (Virtual)
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM's discretion.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.