The aim for this LSP day is to teach, inform and develop knowledge along with providing latest advances available in the field of paediatrics haematology to trainees.
Join this interactive session with specialists in paediatric haematology who will discuss the conditions that are regularly encountered by a trainee in accident and emergency department, paediatric wards as well as in outpatient clinics.
Participants will be able to:
- Recognition and management of important transfusion concerns in children
- Review paediatric bleeding disorders and their management
- Acknowledge indications of bone marrow transplants and complications
- Manage sickle cell disease and its complications
- Know the basics of neonatal haematological disorders
- Identify the causes of anaemia in children and indication for referrals tertiary for case
Agenda to be confirmed.
Follow us on: