As an RSM Member, not only can you enjoy our club facilities, you also have access to a network of 50+ reciprocal clubs around the world. Located in five different continents, why not take advantage of these clubs on your next holiday or business trip?
- Date and time Wed 14 Dec 2022 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
This study day will provide an update to general paediatricians about important topics in paediatric neurology which are commonly encountered in daily clinical practice. Expert speakers will provide a useful summary of important clinical presentations which will help give audience members more confidence in managing patients with neurological complaints.
By the end of this event, participants will have confidence in managing patients with neurological complaints and understand research advances in paediatric neurology, including a session introducing exciting career opportunities accessed via paediatric neurology grid training.
Participants will be able to:
- Have more confidence in the management of common childhood neurological problems
- Understand research advances that have been made in the field of paediatric neurology
Follow us on:
|RSM Trainee||RSM Member|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||Trainee||London School of Paediatrics|
View the programme
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.