As an RSM Member, not only can you enjoy our club facilities, you also have access to a network of 50+ reciprocal clubs around the world. Located in five different continents, why not take advantage of these clubs on your next holiday or business trip?
- Date and time Mon 24 Oct 2022 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
On this LSP study day, we will review the current understanding of common issues and best practice within the community child health field, including the recognition and management of developmental problems, the multi-disciplinary approach to the child with complex medical needs, and key updates in safeguarding.
There will be a range of consultants and professionals speaking in their areas of expertise on a wide variety of interesting topics related to community paediatrics. This study day is aimed at level 2 trainees and members of the paediatric community multi-disciplinary team.
Follow us on:
|RSM Member||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||Trainee||London School of Paediatrics|
View the programme
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.