As an RSM Member, not only can you enjoy our club facilities, you also have access to a network of 50+ reciprocal clubs around the world. Located in five different continents, why not take advantage of these clubs on your next holiday or business trip?
- Date and time Mon 24 Oct 2022 from 10:00am to 4:55pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
Attend this study day to review common issues and best practice within the community child health field. This will include the recognition and management of developmental problems, multi-disciplinary approaches for children with complex medical needs, and key updates in safeguarding.
There will be a range of consultants and professionals speaking on a wide variety of interesting topics related to community paediatrics. This study day is aimed at trainees, and members of the paediatric community multi-disciplinary team.
Follow us on:
View the programme
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.