As an RSM Member, not only can you enjoy our club facilities, you also have access to a network of 50+ reciprocal clubs around the world. Located in five different continents, why not take advantage of these clubs on your next holiday or business trip?
- Date and time Thu 6 Oct 2022 from 9:00am to 5:25pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
Join this study day to hear from experts discussing the common pit falls of paediatric doctors working in the emergency department and how they can be overcome.
During the day, participants will learn about innovative diagnostic techniques which will help improve the identification of acutely sick children, inform management decisions and lead to better patient outcomes.
Participants will be able to:
- Develop their knowledge of the paediatric trainee working in the emergency department
- Understand the current best practice for managing children presenting with acute respiratory, cardiac, neurological, surgical and mental health emergencies
Can't attend in person? This event is available to view on-demand by clicking here.
Follow us on:
View the programme
Registration for this event will close at 1:00am on 5 October 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.