The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 7 Jun 2022 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
This webinar aims to provide an overview of the key systems and tools transforming paediatric urgent and emergency care services.
Joined by an impressive cohort of speakers, the talks will explore the development of NHS 111 Paediatric Clinical Assessment Services, discuss prominent clinical cases and showcase the role of digital innovation within paediatric urgent and emergency care.
The exciting field of digital health solutions and innovations that continue to optimise paediatric urgent and emergency care will also be showcased.
During this session, participants will be able to:
- Gain an overview of the development of NHS 111 Paediatric Clinical Assessment Services and its impact on urgent and emergency care
- Understand the decision-making and framework underlying paediatric 111 consultations through clinical cases
- Understand how urgent and emergency care services are being optimised through digital innovation and the associated challenges
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom.
Join in the conversation online #RSMPaeds
Follow us on:
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this webinar will close 1 hour prior to the start time. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar, via Zoom.