The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 15 Jun 2022 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
This study day is for trainees to develop an understanding of topical issues in the field of paediatric infectious diseases and sexual health, and to promote a better understanding of how trainees can approach the patient from a historical and investigation perspective.
By inviting expert speakers this event will provide trainees with an opportunity to gain more information about subspecialty training and promote the development of research interests in this area.
Learning objectives include:
- Current best practice for CMV, blood-borne viruses and novel vaccines in our routine immunisation schedule e.g. meningococcal B vaccine
- Gain specific knowledge in sexual health and genitourinary medicine as it applies to the paediatric population
- Demonstrate the ability to take a sexual health history and approach patients confidently in this context
- Safe approach to fevers in a returned traveller
- Understand the principles and develop an approach to antimicrobial stewardship in common paediatric infections
- Awareness of rare conditions such as primary immune deficiency and how and when to investigate
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom.
Follow us on: