The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 20 Apr 2022 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
This study day will review a range of paediatric gut and liver conditions and their management.
Learning objectives include:
- Best approaches for the management of bloody diarrhoea
- Management of gastrointestinal paediatric emergencies
- Know how to differentiate reflux, allergy and the “normal child” and when investigations are appropriate
- Know about enteral feeding devices and indications for their use
- Appreciate the role of dieticians
- When to prescribe 'milks' and 'milk substitutes'
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom.
Follow us on:
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this live stream will close 1 hour prior to the start time. Late registrations will not be accepted.