The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 9 Feb 2022 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
Join this study day seeking to demonstrate and discuss common presentations and management of paediatric trauma, plus common and interesting examples.
Learning objectives include:
- General principles of the approach to and management of paediatric trauma situations
- The basics of managing different types of paediatric trauma, including neurosurgical, orthopaedic, chest and abdominal, and burns
- Relevant psychosocial interventions for violence in young people
- Understand the process of pursuing further subspecialty training in paediatric emergency medicine
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Special rates for difficult times
The RSM wishes to offer healthcare professionals continued learning opportunities during the coronavirus pandemic. The RSM’s weekly COVID-19 Series webinars remain free of charge, while there will be small charges to register for other online education. These fees will enable the RSM to continue its programme of activities and will apply during the course of the pandemic.