The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 5 Oct 2021 from 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health, London School of Paediatrics
Join us to hear from UK’s leading PICU experts talk about the paediatric retrieval process and important lessons learned within the COVID-19 era. This study day will also offer a broad understanding of salient airway, breathing, and circulation concepts in the acutely unwell child, that all paediatricians need to know.
This study day seeks to help develop clinicians’ knowledge and understanding of salient concepts within paediatric acute and intensive care medicine. Latest updates within paediatric organ donation and point of care ultrasound will also be covered.
Participants will be able to:
- Learn about the paediatric retrieval service within the UK and important lessons learned within the COVID-19 era
- Learn about safe intubation in an acutely unwell child and how to best support patients needing non-invasive ventilation
- Become familiar with vasoactive agents and fluid management in children needing circulatory support
- Develop an understanding of the processes around paediatric organ donation
- Gain an understanding of point of care ultrasound within paediatric practice
CPD learning applied.
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Special rates for difficult times
The RSM wishes to offer healthcare professionals continued learning opportunities during the coronavirus pandemic. The RSM’s weekly COVID-19 Series webinars remain free of charge, while there will be small charges to register for other online education. These fees will enable the RSM to continue its programme of activities and will apply during the course of the pandemic.