This event will give you an overview of how the Mental Health Act in England & Wales currently defines mental disorders in relation to intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Date and time Tue 17 Mar 2020 from 9:15am to 1:30pm
- Location Live stream - online
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
Please note this event has been cancelled.
Join us as experts present the current best practices for treating a rapidly deteriorating patient.
At this meeting, you'll review the current advances in the treatment of acutely deteriorating child and learn how to identify signs of illness early.
This live stream session is accredited with 2 CPD points.
Attendees can expect to:
- Learn about current advances in emergency treatment
- Discover ways of effective decisions making, emergency medical leadership and team communication
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed