- Date and time Tue 19 May 2020 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
The London School of Paediatrics Child Safeguarding day on the 19th of May 2020 promises to be an interactive day of thought provoking discussion around contemporary issues in safeguarding with a focus on vulnerable children.
Aimed at Level 2 trainees, it will cover key competencies from our progress curriculum, with delegates by the end of the conference meeting the requirements of level 3 child safeguarding training.
It will also cover the following key learning outcomes:
● Knowledge of adoption and fostering systems in England.
● The impact of adverse childhood experiences in working with young people and principles of contextual safeguarding.
● The outcomes of youth violence for young people affected
● Knowledge of the forensic assessment and importance of chain of evidence.
● Vulnerable children: Migrant children’s access to healthcare, Recognising and responding to modern slavery and the voice of the unaccompanied minor.
*Please ensure you book online before the event date - limited places available to register on the day and lunch will not be provided*
|RSM Fellow||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||Trainee||London School of Paediatrics|