The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 15 Apr 2020 from 8:30am to 8:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
Please note this event has been cancelled.
This study day will review a range of paediatric gut and liver conditions and their management.
- Best approaches for the management of bloody diarrhoea
- Management of gastrointestinal paediatric emergencies
- Know how to differentiate reflux, allergy and the “normal child” and when investigations are appropriate
- Know about enteral feeding devices and indications for their use
- Appreciate the role of dieticians
- When to prescribe 'milks' and 'milk substitutes'
LME skills evening - 15 April 2020 - Ace the Clinical MRCPCH
London School of Paediatrics regional training.
Aim: To help prepare junior paediatric doctors for the clinical MRCPCH exam.
- To demystify the exam process and practicalities, including recent changes to the exam
- To explain each of the station types and how to approach them
- To consider tips for revision, preparation, and the exam itself
*Please ensure you book online before the event date - limited places available to register on the day and lunch will not be provided*
View programme here
Dr Rob Hegarty, Clinical Fellow in Hepatology, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Ms Eunice Goto, Clinical Nurse Specialist in Gastroenterology, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Ms Kelly Larmour, Specialist Dietitian, Great Ormond Street Hospital
Dr Huey Min Lee, Paediatric Registrar, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust