Please note this event has been cancelled.
This study day will review a range of paediatric gut and liver conditions and their management.
- Best approaches for the management of bloody diarrhoea
- Management of gastrointestinal paediatric emergencies
- Know how to differentiate reflux, allergy and the “normal child” and when investigations are appropriate
- Know about enteral feeding devices and indications for their use
- Appreciate the role of dieticians
- When to prescribe 'milks' and 'milk substitutes'
LME skills evening - 15 April 2020 - Ace the Clinical MRCPCH
London School of Paediatrics regional training.
Aim: To help prepare junior paediatric doctors for the clinical MRCPCH exam.
- To demystify the exam process and practicalities, including recent changes to the exam
- To explain each of the station types and how to approach them
- To consider tips for revision, preparation, and the exam itself
*Please ensure you book online before the event date - limited places available to register on the day and lunch will not be provided*