- Date and time Wed 15 Apr 2020 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
This study day will review a range of paediatric gut and liver conditions and their management.
- Best approaches for the management of bloody diarrhoea
- Management of gastrointestinal paediatric emergencies
- Know how to differentiate reflux, allergy and the “normal child” and when investigations are appropriate
- Know about enteral feeding devices and indications for their use
- Appreciate the role of dieticians
- When to prescribe 'milks' and 'milk substitutes'
*Please ensure you book online before the event date - limited places available to register on the day and lunch will not be provided*
|RSM Fellow||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||Trainee||London School of Paediatrics|