This unique and multi-specialist event will look at and teach paediatricians how to be vigilant and confident when diagnosing masked and irrelevant signs and symptoms of illness or disease.
- Date and time Tue 19 Nov 2019 from 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
This conference will review the current management of cystic fibrosis (CF) in adults and children, including an insight into the implementation of current research, best practice in specific areas, and general updates on recent and future developments in care.
These updates are suitable for all members of the multidisciplinary team who care for adults or children with cystic fibrosis.
- Developments in CF care published in the last 12 months
- How to provide and get the most from surgical training
- How human factors can influence clinical performance, behaviour and outcomes for the patient
- Insights into some of the risks an individual practising medicine may face, and how to cope with adversity
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
PARI Medical Ltd
Please note that PARI did not have any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Trainee||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
This event will highlight how to improve outcomes for patients with lung failure. There will be a key focus on the increasing discourse between GP's, chest physicians, intensivists and cardiothoracic surgeons, and to share learnings with the aim of safely extending the limits.
Experient speakers working with thoracic imaging will give you a comprehensive understanding of chest X-Rays through a series of didactic lectures and interactive hands-on viewing station sessions.