- Date and time Tue 19 Nov 2019 from 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
This conference will review the current management of cystic fibrosis (CF) in adults and children, including an insight into the implementation of current research, best practice in specific areas, and general updates on recent and future developments in care.
These updates are suitable for all members of the multidisciplinary team who care for adults or children with cystic fibrosis.
- Developments in CF care published in the last 12 months
- How to provide and get the most from surgical training
- How human factors can influence clinical performance, behaviour and outcomes for the patient
- Insights into some of the risks an individual practising medicine may face, and how to cope with adversity
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
PARI Medical Ltd
Please note that PARI did not have any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.