- Date and time Wed 5 Dec 2018 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Paediatrics and Child Health
Come and join us at the highly popular paediatric neurology LSP study day and LME evening. We will provide a concise and practical overview of the paediatric neurology and neurodisability components of the new RCPCH Progress Level 2 Generic Syllabus. A careers session will provide an introduction to the exciting career opportunities within the world of paediatric neurology. We will hear from a paediatric neurology patient about their patient journey and the impact their condition has had on their life.
This event is primarily aimed at ST4/5 paediatric trainees. It would also be of relevance to, and is open to, paediatric trainees of all grades and all healthcare professionals working within paediatric neurology.
- Stroke in childhood
- Paediatric headache and migraine
- Paediatric epilepsy (differential diagnosis, use of EEG and initiation of treatment)
- Paediatric movement disorders and the investigation and management of ventriculoperitoneal shunt complications.
- 'Introduce the patient journey in paediatric neurology from diagnosis to treatment in a paediatric neuromuscular disorder.