- Date and time Fri 1 Apr 2022 from 12:30pm to 4:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Otology
Over the first national lockdown, the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital closed the doors on its Gray’s Inn Road campus for the last time. The diverse collection of lectures has an association with the “old place”. Three of the speakers are present-day consultants at the hospital and the fourth spent his formative years as a trainee there.
This meeting constitutes a series of lecturers linked to the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital.
If you are unable to attend in person, you can sign up for the live stream version here.
During this meeting, you will:
- Learn about the history of the RNTNEH
- Understand the interplay between medicine and engineering in the development of the Exovent
- Learn about the symptom of aural pressure and its association with Covid 19
- Explore the generational differences between two consecutive generations of surgeons
Get a 10% discount if you book for both this in-person afternoon meeting and the in-person morning meeting When adult and paediatric clinicians work together
- The Otology Section would like to thank our Annual Sponsors KARL STORZ Endoscopy (UK) Ltd, Medtronic, NSK United Kingdom Ltd & Severn Healthcare Technologies LTD and Oticon Medical for their valued support of the 2021 to 2022 Academic Programme. We would also like to thank our sponsors 3-D Matrix, DP Medical and MED EL for their support of this meeting.
Please note that none of the companies listed has had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this event will close at 12:30am on 31 March 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.