- Date and time Fri 5 Feb 2021 from 10:00am to 12:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Otology
The aim of this session is to provide an update on the understanding of tinnitus and review contemporary management strategies. This session will include talks on pulsatile tinnitus, new hearing aid technologies and medicolegal aspects of tinnitus.
Each session includes the opportunity for participants to ask question to the experts.
- To provide a contemporary update on the aetiology of tinnitus
- To understand the latest treatment and management strategies available in clinical practice
- To examine causes, investigation and management of pulsatile tinnitus and underlying vascular lesions
- To provide an update on new hearing aid technology
- To discuss the latest medicolegal aspects of tinnitus
The Otology Section would like to thank our Annual Sponsors KARL STORZ Endoscopy (UK) Ltd and Medtronic for their valued support of the 2020-2021 Academic Programme.
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of the meetings.
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
|RSM Member||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Trainee||Student|