- Date and time Sat 7 Dec 2019 from 8:00am to 8 Dec 2019 at 1:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Orthopaedics, Future Orthopaedic Surgeons
Future orthopaedic surgeons conference (FOSC) is an international trauma and orthopaedic surgery conference aimed solely at medical students and junior doctors. Now in its 10th year, FOSC continues to bring the latest updates on orthopaedic training and selection and cutting edge practical workshops.
There will be a range of talks covering the national selection process, the training pathway, tips to get ahead, and overviews of various sub-specialties available.
The conference will also host an afternoon of practical skills workshops in Orthopaedic Surgery. This will give everyone the opportunity to get hands-on with a variety of orthopaedic procedures including plating, external fixation, and DHS! Plus you will get the chance to experience surgical procedures through virtual reality (VR).
The FOSC Poster Prize deadline has now passed. Please click on the link to download all the information. The poster prize winner announced on the day.
- Prepare yourself for specialty training and a lifelong career in Orthopaedics
- Discover more about each of the Orthopaedic subspecialties
- Gain practical experience in a range of Orthopaedic techniques
We would like to thank our exhibitors:
AOUK, BOA and BOTA
Please note that none of the companies listed has had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
Dr Branavan Rudran
Location: Seminar suites 1&2
Intramedullary nail fixation (20 minutes)
Location: Training suites
Advanced trauma life support (20 minutes)
Ms Liv O’Malley
Location: Max Rayne auditorium
Location: Naim Dangoor auditorium
Mr Tim Maheswaren
Location: Seminar suites 3