- Date and time Thu 6 Dec 2018 from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Athletic careers can be put in jeopardy due to unnecessarily long absences from training after contact sports injuries. Professional and elite sports athletes can benefit from different approaches to the management of their facial injuries to reduce time away from competing but maximise safety.
This day meeting provides a contemporary review of these approaches to operative and recovery management of facial injuries. By attending this event you will hear from and discuss with national experts who will provide clinicians with the knowledge they need to get involved with this rewarding area of clinical practice.
this meeting will provide you with:
- An understanding of the unique focus of facial injury management in professional athletes
- Appreciation for different approaches to the management of facial injuries in a variety of sports
- Knowledge to make decisions about the appropriate return to training and competition
- Insight into how to become involved with this area of clinical practice