Improve your knowledge of normal paediatric development, paediatric eye conditions and emergencies, and equip yourself with the skills to examine children on the ward, out-of-hours, or in low resource settings.
Learn all the above and receive practical advice on preparing, examining and managing children in a non-ophthalmology setting at this meeting.
This event is free for all RSM members.
- Improve knowledge on normal visual development in children
- Improve knowledge on common paediatric eye presentations
- To learn more about myopia control In children
- Improve knowledge of paediatric eye emergencies
- To feel more confident assessing children's vision out-of-hours or in a low resource setting
- To equip doctors with kit and tips for systematic examination of children's eyes out-of-hours or In a low resource setting
This is a joint event with the Paediatric Section of the RSM.
This meeting has an optional 3-course chef's choice evening dinner for £50 per person. If you would like to attend the dinner please call customer service on 02072903941.
Can't make it to London for this event?
You can now live stream this meeting from anywhere. All's you need is a good internet connection. Click here to book the live stream.
There are bursary places available for all Ophthalmology meetings - send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ophthalmology Section would like to thank Bausch + Lomb and Johnson & Johnson for supporting the Academic Year 2019-2020 Programme of Events
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.