- Date and time Thu 9 May 2019 from 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Ophthalmology
This meeting has a broad and varied subject base relevant to all ophthalmologists. Experts will discuss “what not to miss” in corneal, uveitis, neuro-ophthalmology and ocular oncology diseases.
Emergency and primary care ophthalmology remains the bastion of general ophthalmology with most ophthalmologists involved in this area.
The topics will be led by experts in the respective sub-specialties. Every ophthalmic practitioner, regardless of their sub specialty, will benefit from this meeting.
- Summaries of conditions which need to be addressed urgently
- Highlight time frames for referrals for these conditions
- Highlight urgent treatments that may be necessary
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.