- Date and time Thu 13 Dec 2018 from 9:45am to 4:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Ophthalmology
The Squint Forum conference is an annual update for orthoptists and ophthalmologists interested in strabismus and paediatric ophthalmology. The focus this year will be on thyroid gland disorders in relation to eye position and movement, eye abnormalities and treatments associated with endocrine abnormalities.
The conference will lead by experts in the field, who will give delegates extensive updates.
This meeting is aimed mainly at orthoptists but will be of interest to ophthalmologists who specialise in paediatrics and strabismus, optometrists and clinicians with an interest in thyroid disease.
- Treatment updates of thyroid gland disorders and the subsequent effects on eye position and eye movement
- Update on strabismus syndromes
- Update on dispensing glasses for children
- Update on reading abilities in children with amblyopia and eye movement abnormalities