The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Mon 20 Jun 2022 from 8:30am to 5:50pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Oncology, Respiratory Medicine
This event has been cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Jointly organised by the Oncology and Respiratory Medicine Section, this event aims to discuss the current management of lung cancer and review the advances in diagnosis, assessment and staging.
Lung cancer diagnosis and treatment represents a rapidly changing clinical field with developments in multiple different areas.
Our internationally renowned multidisciplinary faculty will present the current state of the art advances and treatment paradigms from early-stage lung cancer to its advanced disease.
Attendees will be able to:
- Understand current diagnostic and staging tests for lung cancers
- Be able to make appropriate decisions in the management of the full range and stages of lung cancer
- Appreciate recent changes in practice and controversial areas in lung cancer management
We would like to thank our sponsor GSK for their support of this meeting. Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsor.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this event will close on 19 June 2022 at 12am. Late registrations will not be accepted.