Join us as we discuss and update the most current topics in the diagnosis and management of ovarian cancer from both a clinical and scientific perspective.
You will learn about:
- The biology of ovarian cancer.
- Progress made in the early detection of ovarian cancer.
- Pros and cons of treatment modalities in the upfront setting.
- The evolving role of PARP inhibitors in ovarian cancer.
- The current evidence for immunotherapy treatments in ovarian cancer.
- Rare ovarian cancers.
Don't miss us covering a broad range of both clinical and scientific topics, encompassing rarer as well as more common forms of ovarian cancer. The translational data presented will be novel and some will not have been presented previously.
There are limited bursary places available for Oncology Trainees and Nurses on a first come first served basis. Please email the RSM Oncology Section email@example.com to register your interest.
Join in the conversation online, follow us on Twitter @RoySocMed
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.