Join us as we discuss and update the most current topics in the diagnosis and management of ovarian cancer from both a clinical and scientific perspective.
You will learn about:
- The biology of ovarian cancer.
- Progress made in the early detection of ovarian cancer.
- Pros and cons of treatment modalities in the upfront setting.
- The evolving role of PARP inhibitors in ovarian cancer.
- The current evidence for immunotherapy treatments in ovarian cancer.
- Rare ovarian cancers.
Don't miss us covering a broad range of both clinical and scientific topics, encompassing rarer as well as more common forms of ovarian cancer. The translational data presented will be novel and some will not have been presented previously.
We would like to thank our exhibitors:
AstraZeneca, Clovis Oncology and GSK
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
Join in the conversation online, follow us on Twitter @RoySocMed