- Date and time Wed 8 Jun 2022 from 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Odontology
This webinar has been cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
This webinar is an essential update for general practitioners, dentists and their teams covering a range of key topics relevant to primary care and dentistry.
Join us at this educational webinar which will allow plenty of time for questioning the experts, open discussion, and networking with colleagues across healthcare.
After this event you will be able to:
- Describe the synergy between dental and general health
- Understand the integration and impact of the common risk factors shared between dental and general health conditions
- Explain early interventions and management of common oral conditions
- Understand the referral pathway for complex oral conditions
This webinar would be relevant to those interested in or within the field of odontology and/or primary care as well as students and trainees.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar, via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.