- Date and time Wed 8 Jun 2022 from 1:30pm to 7:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Odontology
This event will now take place as a webinar. To attend the webinar of this event please click here.
This course is an essential update for general practitioners, dentists and their teams covering a range of key topics relevant to primary care and dentistry.
Join us at this educational event which will allow plenty of time for questioning the experts, open discussion, and networking with colleagues across healthcare. Please join for a drinks reception which will also be held after the event.
After this event you will be able to:
- Describe the synergy between dental and general health
- Understand the integration and impact of the common risk factors shared between dental and general health conditions
- Explain early interventions and management of common oral conditions
- Understand the referral pathway for complex oral conditions
This event would be relevant to those interested in or within the field of odontology and/or primary care as well as students and trainees.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.