- Date and time Fri 27 Sep 2024 from 5:00pm to 8:15pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Join our fourth event of the academic year to hear the prize presentations of the Herbert Reiss and Dame Josephine Barnes essays.
This topical subject meeting with practical relevance to obstetrics and gynaecology will allow trainees the opportunity to present and engage in discussions surrounding the meeting objectives.
The purpose of this meeting is:
- For attendees to hear a broad range of topics that have been well-researched by up-and-coming obstetricians and gynaecologists
- For registrars and trainees to present their research from multiple subspecialties and receive a critical review and feedback on their work
Add the complete series of Section events to your cart by clicking here.
Follow us on:
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
Registration for this event will close on 27 September 2024 at 1:00am (BST). Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
We are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. This is at the presenter and the RSM’s discretion.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.