- Date and time Fri 23 Feb 2024 from 5:00pm to 8:20pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Join our first event of the academic year focused on the identification and management of endometriosis and the risks it presents in pregnant patients.
This topical subject meeting with practical relevance to obstetrics and gynaecology will allow trainees the opportunity to present and engage in discussions surrounding the meeting objectives.
By attending this event, you will:
- Know how to identify factors of and diagnose endometriosis
- Learn the management of endometriosis, its symptoms and health effects
- Understand the risks endometriosis presents in pregnancy and identify predictive factors that may lead to premature labour
Add the complete series of Section events to your cart by clicking here.
Follow us on:
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
Registration for this event will close on 22 February 2024 at 1:00am (GMT). Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
We are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. This is at the presenter and the RSM’s discretion.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.