The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Fri 15 Oct 2021 from 6:15pm to 8:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
This in-person event will provide an overview of the section’s educational achievements through the previous academic year and introduce the incoming president Professor Sadaf Ghaem-Maghami. She will also address novel technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of gynaecological cancer.
CPD learning accredited
Aims for this event include:
- Know about the impact of Covid on our learning
- Understand the impact of bioengineering on diagnosis and surgical treatment of gynaecological cancers
- Describe the basic principles of treatment of gynaecological cancers
Disclaimer: All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this event will close at 11:59 pm on 14 October 2021. Late registrations will not be accepted.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.