- Date and time Fri 23 Apr 2021 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
This webinar will look at the impact of hormones on women’s health throughout their lives, thereby facilitating clinical management of hormonal disorders. The webinar is for Obstetrics and Gynaecology specialists and trainees, General Practitioners and all healthcare professionals with an interest in women’s health.
The main learning objectives are:
- Understand the diagnosis and management of PMS/PMDD
- Update knowledge on the latest contraceptive options
- Explain the latest research on what causes PCOS and to inform on the holistic management of this condition
- Know about the impact that menopause can have on women’s lives and how the impact can be mitigated through various approaches
- Inform about the ageing process and what is possible to slow this down.
A certificate of attendance and free CPD certificate with CPD credit(s) per webinar of this series will be issued to those joining the webinars live. Certificates of attendance for CPD will be automatically issued after 7 days, but only where a delegate watches the webinar live in its entirety.
Non - Member
|Non - Member|