- Date and time Fri 19 Mar 2021 from 5:30pm to 7:35pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
This webinar will provide an overview on recent developments in the obstetrics and gynaecology research in the covid era. It will provide unique opportunity to learn about the most recent developments in academic medicine from junior members of the UK academic teams.
The key learning objectives will be as follows:
- To learn about more about current and future research projects in obstetrics and gynaecology
- To meet young researchers with the potential to become academic leaders in the future
- To learn about the results of the most recent research projects and their potential clinical impact