- Date and time Fri 19 Feb 2021 from 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The aim is to provide a comprehensive update in care after losing a baby from recurrent miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy through to stillbirth and neonatal loss.
Experts in the field will be promote a greater understanding of the pathway for a bereaved mother and her family from the debrief after a loss to preconceptual counselling. Updates from an holistic approach to medical management.
The learning objectives will be as follows:
- Know about best practice in the management of a mother following pregnancy loss.
- Be able to debrief a mother and her partner and counsel about the investigations that follow a loss.
- Value effective communication in the multi-disciplinary team and the patient voice (Maternity Voices Partnership).
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining each webinar live and will be automatically issued after 7 days to those who watched the webinar live in its entirety. Those who watch the webinar on-demand will receive a CPD certificate 30 days after the webinar has gone live.
Non - Member
|Non - Member|