The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Fri 24 Jul 2020 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Join the Obstetrics and Gynaecology section as we provide a unique opportunity to learn about the most recent developments in academic medicine from junior members of the UK academic teams. This will be an interactive webinar with ample opportunities for audience participation and discussion. There will be the opportunity for delegates be able to vote for the best oral and best poster presentation using Slido with the #OGN50.
They key topics in this meeting will cover:
- To learn about more about current and future research projects in obstetrics and gynaecology
- To meet young researchers with the potential to become academic leaders in the future
- To learn about the results of the most recent research projects and their potential clinical impact
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
We would like to thank The Centre for Reproductive and Genetic Health for their support of this webinar. Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsor(s).