- Date and time Fri 27 Mar 2020 from 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Join the Obstetrics and Gynaecology section as we provide a unique opportunity to learn about the most recent developments in academic medicine from junior members of the UK academic teams. This awareness raising event will be hugely informative with ample opportunities for audience participation and discussion.
They key topics in this meeting will cover:
- To learn about more about current and future research projects in obstetrics and gynaecology
- To meet young researchers with the potential to become academic leaders in the future
- To learn about the results of the most recent research projects and their potential clinical impact
31st January 2020
Abstracts of no more than 300 words on topics related to obstetrics and gynaecology will be accepted. Submitted abstracts will be shortlisted to the poster and oral presentations for the meeting. Candidates who submit the six best abstracts will be asked to give a seven-minute scientific presentation relating to our specialty (plus five minutes for questions).
31st January 2020
Trainees & Students
Essays should be no longer than 1000 words.
The title of the essay this year is 'Surgical treatment of chronic pelvic pain'
The will be expected to make a twenty-minute presentation on the topic of their essay at the student and trainees prize meeting at the Royal Society of Medicine in March. Please include your essay under the abstract section on the submission form.
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
|RSM Associate||RSM Fellow||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|