Join us as we discuss and update the most current topics in the diagnosis and management of ovarian cancer from both a clinical and scientific perspective.
- Date and time Fri 31 Jan 2020 from 1:30pm to 7:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Join the Obstetrics & Gynaecology Section as we provide a comprehensive update on the recent developments in the understanding of pathophysiology of endometriosis, advances in the diagnosis and novel techniques in surgical treatment of endometriosis, including robotic surgery.
- Information on the impact of endometriosis on women’s quality of life
- The novel developments in ultrasound and MRI diagnosis of endometriosis
- The malignant potential of endometriosis
- The effects of endometriosis on women’s fertility and the role of surgery in the management of subfertile women diagnosed with endometriosis
- The prevalence of deep endometriosis in pregnancy and its impact on maternal and fetal health
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
We would like to thank our exhibitors:
Gynaecology Ultrasound Centre and IVI London
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.