- Date and time Fri 11 Jan 2019 from 6:00pm to 8:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Join the Obstetrics & Gynaecology Section for an evening to address a range of women's health issues across the globe.
Audience participation will be encouraged to allow discussion and sharing of personal experience.
Osteoporosis is a global problem, with malnutrition associated with the absence of menstruation. Absence of periods can be an enormous predisposing factor to this debilitating disease. We'll be joined by National Osteoporosis Society as they give an update on how osteoporosis can affect women's health.
- Global traditional treatments in women's health
- Complementary therapies - how is yoga helpful?
- Health issues in middle eastern women
- Global health issues for mothers and their babies
- The variations in perinatal mortality across the globe
- Updates in fistula care