This event will take place at RCP Edinburgh and provide a cutting-edge update on the breadth of current translational, and data-driven pre-clinical, clinical and epidemiological research in the UK.
Partnered to the Nephrology Section's President’s Prize Day (on Friday 3 December), this event will include presentations from trainees and established academics.
Experts in the field will provide an update on UK renal research strategy and current funding opportunities.
Cannot attend in-person in Edinburgh? You can book to attend this event online via our live stream, enabling you to watch anywhere with a good internet connection.
This event will include expert presentations, case-based discussions and face-to-face networking and collaboration.
Topics to be covered include:
- Kidney disease at the nexus of multi-morbidity
- Kidney disease biology through novel multi-omic approaches
- Utilising routinely-collected healthcare data to improve patient care
- Current UK renal research strategy and funding opportunities
- Opportunities to network and develop new collaborations
CPD learning applied.
Join in the conversation online using #RSMNephrology
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed