Renowned experts will cover a variety of topics in hemodialysis from cutting edge research and innovative therapies to clinical challenges and practical aspects of hemodialysis, and even dialysis in prisons and the Graphene Institute.
- Date and time Wed 25 Mar 2020 from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Nephrology
This event will provide a deep understanding of the physical and psychological challenges faced by people living with kidney disease.
With a range of internationally renowned speakers, this unique meeting will include sessions aimed at understanding the impact of lifestyle on health and wellbeing of people living with kidney disease, physical and psychological mechanisms behind the disease, and strategies to tackle them.
- How kidney disease can impact physical and mental health
- Strategies that will motivate patients and improve participation in physical activity programmes
- Available resources to improve the lifestyle of patients with kidney disease, including the prescription of exercise
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|