Dr Jim Ritchie
Consultant Nephrologist and the CCIO for Salford Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Dr Ritchie has been involved in the design and delivery of the successful Global Digital Exemplar programme and is the organisation’s lead for the design and delivery of their transformative Control Centre programme. Jim was trained as part of the first cohort of the NHS Digital Academy and now helps support clinical staff who wish to gain skills in digital healthcare.
Dr Ritchie will be talking about:
- The approach to developing digital models of care in the NHS
- Digital is not an island – the linkage of people, process and technology to deliver sustainable change
- What it means to be a GDE or a fast follower
- How digital can improve care and how clinicians can improve digital
- Creating clinical informaticians
- A horizon scan of digital innovations that will deliver change in the NHS