Delegates will get the chance to explore glomerular diseases with an autoimmune aetiology. Everything from therapeutic mechanisms, clinical trials to management strategies will be discussed along experts – plus updates in new therapies.
- Date and time Wed 8 May 2019 from 8:45am to 5:00pm
- Location Salford University, Media City Campus
- Organised by Nephrology
This high-quality meeting will bring experts from a wide variety of rare disease areas together to present the latest updates and developments in rare diseases.
The meeting will be of relevance to medical student, trainees and consultants as it provides a unique opportunity to keep up to date with latest clinical developments, opportunities and research being conducted and MDT and patient partnerships for these conditions.
- Expert overview of a number of rare diseases affecting the kidney
- Best medical management and potential treatments
- Latest research, developments and opportunities for future research using the RADAR network
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Trainee||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Consultant / GP||Student|