- Date and time Wed 9 Nov 2022 from 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Military Medicine
This event has been cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
On Wednesday 9 November 2022, the Royal Society of Medicine will hold a Remembrance Ceremony to honour the sacrifice made by doctors and clinical personnel, killed or injured whilst serving in regions of military conflict.
You are invited to attend the ceremony, which will commence promptly at 6:30pm and be followed by a drinks reception.
- Serving officers and other ranks:
- Royal Navy and Royal Air Force: No 1’s with medals
- Army: No 2’s with medals
- Civilians: Lounge suit
*Please note there are no changing facilities at the venue
View the programme
Registration for this event will close between 00:00am to 01:00am on 8 November 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.