- Date and time Wed 9 Nov 2022 from 1:30pm to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Military Medicine
Join us in this meeting that promises to be a unique opportunity to hear from healthcare professionals (who have themselves served in the armed forces) about updates in primary care, mental health and welfare support for the ex-military community. Hear captivating first-person accounts from veterans and carers/families from a selection of services charities represented at this event. Additionally, benefit from gaining a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities.
The purpose of this meeting is to learn about the health needs of the British ex-military, with updates in health and care provision by the public and charitable sectors.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain an understanding of the challenges and opportunities in healthcare provision for military veterans.
- Hear personal stories as told by the veterans and their families and learn about their experiences.
- Learn best practice innovation in the interface between primary care and service charities.
A CPD certificate with will be issued to those joining the meeting as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the meeting to those who watch it live and after 60 days for those that watch the recording.
A CPD certificate will be issued 7 days after the meeting.
Show Virtual / In Person rates
View the programme (In Person)
View the programme (Virtual)
Disclaimer: All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Registration for this event will close on Tuesday 8 November 2022 at 01:00am. Late registrations will not be accepted.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.