- Date and time Thu 6 Dec 2018 from 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Military Medicine
The Colt Foundation research meeting highlights the research work being carried out in the Defence Medical Services, alongside the Colt Prize which is awarded for outstanding research.
The meeting features speakers who are at the forefront of their research and whose work is of relevance to the military in this time of contingency operations. The day concludes with the annual Colt Foundation research prize where trainee finalists present their current research from any aspect of military medicine.
Attendance is encouraged for all those with an interested in medical research, military medicine, or both.
- Current military medicine research
- Defence medicine as a leader in research and innovation
- Rewarding excellence and inspiring future research in military medicine