- Date and time Sat 30 Mar 2019 from 12:30pm to 5:10pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Medicine and Me
What will you learn?
By attending this half day meeting, you will get the opportunity to:
- Understand some of the challenges of living with rheumatoid arthritis
- Know about some treatments available for rheumatoid arthritis
- Understand some of the aspects of the psychological and emotional wellbeing of people living with rheumatoid arthritis
- Know about current research and possible future developments in rheumatoid arthritis
What are medicine and me meetings?
The Medicine and me meetings aim to provide an outline of current best practice and future updates of important conditions and to give direct voice to patients and their carers and enable them to discuss their concerns and reflections on the impact of diagnosis, investigation and management. Physicians and surgeons and indeed all healthcare professionals continue to learn from and be inspired to greater efforts to improve care by hearing directly from patients.