Vice President, Thought Leadership and Marketing at IQVIA
Sarah Rickwood has 28 years’ experience as a consultant to the pharmaceutical industry, having worked in Accenture’s pharmaceutical strategy practice prior to joining IQVIA. She has an extremely wide experience of international pharmaceutical industry issues, having worked for most of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies on issues in the US, Europe, Japan, and leading emerging markets. She is now Vice President, European Marketing and Thought Leadership in IQVIA, a team she has run for 10 years.
Sarah presents to hundreds of pharmaceutical industry clients every year on a wide range of global pharmaceutical industry issues, and has published white papers on many topics, including:
- Uptake and impact of innovative medicines, and challenges for Launch Excellence
- The relative strength and prognosis for the developed and the emerging pharmaceutical markets
- The global uptake and impact of multichannel marketing
- Biosimilars market opportunity and the drivers of market establishment
- Orphan drugs launch challenges
- Cell and gene therapies commercialisation challenges and opportunity
- The evolution of the global biologics market
- Africa pharmaceutical market opportunity and challenges
Sarah holds a degree in biochemistry from Oxford University.