The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Thu 4 Nov 2021 from 5:00pm to 8:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Maternity and the Newborn Forum
This event will discuss and debate the evidence for the OASI Care Bundle, its impact on midwifery practice and women during the second stage of labour.
Join us in November to hear speakers present, discuss and debate the considerations moving forward for research regarding OASI morbidity, repair techniques, the role of the midwife during childbirth, clinical practice during the second stage of labour, and the care of women during labour.
You will also have an opportunity to discuss the impact of OASI on midwifery skills.
Can't make it to London for this event? You can also book to watch this event via live stream by clicking here.
This event will provide an understanding and review of:
- The components of OASI Care Bundle
- The underpinning research for the OASI Care Bundle
- The effectiveness of the OASI Care Bundle in reducing OASI incidence
- The impact of the OASI Care Bundle on midwifery skills
- The impact of implementing OASI Care Bundle on women’s decision-making and birth experience
CPD learning applied.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.