The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 4 Nov 2020 from 6:00pm to 8:40pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Maternity and the Newborn Forum
This webinar will highlight the impact of opioid exposure to mothers and babies. From pre-pregnancy to birth, experts will cover all aspects of how to manage, support and safeguard these patients.
Webinar topics include:
- Understand and learn from the research in this area of medicine
- The practical issues for supporting mothers and babies exposed to opioids
- How to provide better support for mothers and babies exposed to opioids, and influence your workplace to do so
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Special rates for difficult times
The RSM wishes to offer healthcare professionals continued learning opportunities during the coronavirus pandemic. The RSM’s weekly COVID-19 Series webinars remain free of charge, while there will be small charges to register for other online education. These fees will enable the RSM to continue its programme of activities and will apply during the course of the pandemic.
All webinars will be available for registered delegates 30 days after on Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.