The RSM is delighted to announce Hugh Bonneville, one of Britain's most loved actors, will be joining us for some riveting conversation and insights into his fascinating acting career. Hugh is best known for playing Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham in the ITV global sensation historical drama series Downton Abbey.
- Date and time Mon 10 Feb 2020 from 3:00pm to 7:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Maternity and the Newborn
**This event has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. The new date of this event will be announced in due course. Delegates who have already booked will be contacted by our Customer Service team.**
This meeting will highlight the impact of opioid exposure to mothers and babies. From pre-pregnancy to birth, experts will cover all aspects of how to manage, support and safeguard these patients.
- Understand and learn from the research in this area of medicine
- The practical issues for supporting mothers and babies exposed to opioids
- How to provide better support for mothers and babies exposed to opioids, and influence your workplace to do so
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
View the programme
Join the RSM and a host of experts as we explore and share knowledge on the topical, controversial and globally recognised issue of falling vaccination rates.
Please note this event has been cancelled.
Join us as experts shed light on the importance and effective provision of nutrition education for future doctors.