The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Fri 2 Dec 2022 from 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Laryngology and Rhinology
Join the in-person morning meeting that will highlight the opportunities available outside the field of medicine. Key speakers will provide different aspects and fields in which they have been successful, giving participants the opportunity to discuss the process of fulfilling innovative ideas.
The event will allow:
- To think outside the box and realize opportunities exist outside or alongside a medical career
- To stimulate the thought process and look at other avenues alongside a medical career
- To interact with speakers and explore potential ideas/innovation
- A short paper section for a junior to present an innovative idea/project
A CPD certificate will be issued to those attending. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the event for those who attend in person.
Follow us on:
A £40 deposit is charged to RSM members when booking and reimbursed after in-person attendance is confirmed
|RSM Associate||RSM Fellow||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
Registration for this event will close on 1 December 2022 at 1:00am (GMT). Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
We are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. This is at the presenter and the RSM’s discretion.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.